Wednesday, October 29, 2014

PiBoIdMo!

So you guys know that thing called NaNoWriMo? Well, if you like that idea but you're wanting to maybe illustrate your book (like me), write smaller books(like me), and focus on children's lit (like me), then maybe PiBoIdMo is for you!


It's pretty simple. Every day in November, you document an idea for a children's picture book. It could be a drawing, a story, an idea for a character or simply a title. By the end of the month, you'll have a ton of ideas for your book! You could also go all out and write and illustrate your book during PiBoIdMo as well, if you wanted to. Anyway, I think I'm gonna give this a try. I've always wanted to do NaNoWriMo, but didn't think it was for me. I just wasn't interested in writing a full-length novel, and definitely wasn't confident in my abilities, ideas, etc. But PiBoIdMo is a little more... 'me'. You know what I mean? Definitely going to take the challenge. If you want to take the challenge yourself, visit the website here.

Sage

No comments:

Post a Comment